Where opportunity meets support.
CD One Price Cleaners has built a strong, well-established and comprehensive dry cleaning franchise support system to assist its franchise owners.
There are more than 30 CD One Price Cleaners stores operating today, and we intend to grow that number by offering more dry cleaning franchise opportunities. We offer qualified prospects a dry cleaning franchise opportunity that’s competitive with many traditional franchise opportunities, but what’s most attractive is our innovative, one-price business model and the support we provide our dry cleaning franchise owners. Here are some of the best-in-class tools and services you will access as a CD One Price Cleaners franchise owner:
- Guidance on site selection, store layout and proper equipment selection so your store can operate to CD One Price Cleaners standards of quality, service, efficiency and volume. Typically, our stores range from 2,800–3,200 square feet.
- A complete pre-opening training program at our corporate training store, our corporate office and, as your grand opening nears, at your store location. You’ll be fully trained on operational procedures in a rigorous five-week course that balances classroom training and real-world experience in an operating store, focused on quality, efficiency, customer service strategies and techniques, and much more. This hands-on knowledge will equip you to lead and manage your team with maximum effectiveness.
If you expect to be an owner/investor rather than an owner/operator, you’ll want to have a detailed understanding of the business in order to provide strong management guidance and leadership to your store team. We require all owner/investors to complete an intensive one-week franchise owners orientation to brief you on the business model and how we will interact with you and your team; your general manager will complete an intense five-week operational training course.
- A sophisticated store point-of-sale system that is more than just a cash register for processing payments. It’s a robust system that notifies customers by email when their clothes are ready and automates key garment processing systems, including customer identification, garment tagging, orderly garment processing, racking and retrieval at pick up. Our point-of-sale system also collects key metrics on your store’s performance and generates a variety of operational reports—including customer experience scores—that help you manage and market your store as efficiently as possible. The system includes automated online customer feedback technology that allows you to hear the voice of the customer and use that voice to drive your business.
- Strong support of your marketing efforts to help you promote your store in your local community, and attract and retain loyal customers. Plus, our franchise marketing fund, with ongoing contributions both from franchise and corporate stores, supports a strong Internet presence as well as targeted efforts that have included direct mail, postcard inserts, radio, television, social media and other aggressive marketing strategies—media that are often unaffordable to other independent dry cleaners.
- A comprehensive, confidential and continuously updated operations manual that covers the key details of our proven process for managing a high-volume store, including workflow planning, inventory controls, standardized production procedures, equipment use and maintenance, new program rollouts, and much more.
- Select vendor lists and grouped buying power that gets you preferred pricing on all equipment and the key supplies you need to run an efficient operation, from recyclable hangers to cleaning solutions and more.
- Store support by phone, email and onsite visits from a dedicated franchise support representative to help you benchmark and monitor the growth of your business and keep your operations in top form.
- Ongoing training workshops and meetings to introduce revised and new operating procedures designed to improve the quality of services you provide to your customers and to improve your overall operation.