Stay Warm This Winter On A Budget
CD One Price Cleaners Helps You Stay Warm this Winter
As the temperature starts to drop, make sure you are dressing warm and keeping your home cozy without overspending your budget. You can simply reuse garments from your closet to help you dress for the weather conditions. In addition, accessories can help make your home warm from the moment you walk through the door to when you go to bed.
Read more about the options below to help stay warm:
- Layers - Layering is a great way to add or take away warmth when needed. Layering works best when you select garments of appropriate thickness. tart with thin layers then add thicker garments until necessary.
- Coats and Jackets - Be sure to invest in a warm coat that will last you through the winter. If you have the budget invest in a coat that can be versatile. Midthigh length jackets are recommended to help maximize the coverage of your body.
- Footwear - Don’t lose body heat by having cold feet. Keep your feet warm and dry with fleeced or shear- lined boots. Be sure to wear wool or boot socks that help keep blood flowing!
Our home is where we are spending most of the day - so it should be nice and warm as soon as you walk in! Simple accessories like the ones below can help make your home warmer.
- Rug or Mat - A thick rug or mat can help keep your house warm by acting as insulation between your floor and feet. The rug material and stitch can make a big difference with the insulation it will provide, so do some research before buying to get one that works best for you.
- Comforter or blankets - It’s important to stay warm when you are sleeping. Chose the right comforter this winter depending on its fill type, warmth, weight, and fill power. Check out this guide to help you.
- Thick Curtains - In the morning allow your curtains to be opened to allow sunlight into your home. At night, draw your curtains closed to keep the cold air from the window penetrating your home.
CD One Price Cleaners can also help you stay warm this winter on a low budget! We know the brutal winter is coming so why not bring in your garments, coats, boots, rugs, comforters, and blankets to be cleaned today to get the best value for your money. And don’t forget to take advantage of our free same day service…bring your Dry Cleaned Garments and Clean & Fold Laundry in before 10am, and we’ll make sure they are ready for you by 5pm!